Due to the unprecedented increase in the demand for face mask testing, we have expanded our testing laboratory to meet our clients requirements and time-lines.
We can typically start testing within 4 days of receipt of mask samples and can also offer a rapid service provided with a full test report on each product to ensure product compliance.
We can test:
- Face masks (non-woven, non-sterile)
- Medical face masks
- Surgical face masks
We test all face masks (type I, II and IIR) to BS EN14683:2019+AC:2019. These tests include:
- Splash Resistance to BS EN14683 in accordance with ISO 22609:2004
- Breathability to BS EN14683:2019+AC:2019 Section 5.2.5
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) to BS EN14683:2019+AC:2019 Section 5.2.5
- Bioburden to BS EN14683:2019+AC:2019 Section 5.2.5